Jeff Back - Flash
Co kręcisz? (czyli czego aktualnie słuchamy na winylu)
- Cracker
- Posty: 11309
- Rejestracja: 29 gru 2012, 20:16
Re: Co kręcisz? (czyli czego aktualnie słuchamy na winylu)
Just take those old records off the shelf
I'll sit and listen to 'em by myself
Today's music ain't got the same soul
I like that old time rock and roll
I'll sit and listen to 'em by myself
Today's music ain't got the same soul
I like that old time rock and roll
- Cracker
- Posty: 11309
- Rejestracja: 29 gru 2012, 20:16
Re: Co kręcisz? (czyli czego aktualnie słuchamy na winylu)
Duran Duran – Seven And The Ragged Tiger
Just take those old records off the shelf
I'll sit and listen to 'em by myself
Today's music ain't got the same soul
I like that old time rock and roll
I'll sit and listen to 'em by myself
Today's music ain't got the same soul
I like that old time rock and roll
-
gyro4841
- Posty: 996
- Rejestracja: 13 mar 2020, 12:30
- Gramofon: Saba PSP 910
Re: Co kręcisz? (czyli czego aktualnie słuchamy na winylu)
Po ciężkim dniu...
Niechęć - 2025
Niechęć - 2025
- Cracker
- Posty: 11309
- Rejestracja: 29 gru 2012, 20:16
Re: Co kręcisz? (czyli czego aktualnie słuchamy na winylu)
Rainbow - Long Live Rock'n'Roll
Just take those old records off the shelf
I'll sit and listen to 'em by myself
Today's music ain't got the same soul
I like that old time rock and roll
I'll sit and listen to 'em by myself
Today's music ain't got the same soul
I like that old time rock and roll
- Cracker
- Posty: 11309
- Rejestracja: 29 gru 2012, 20:16
Re: Co kręcisz? (czyli czego aktualnie słuchamy na winylu)
Van Halen II
Just take those old records off the shelf
I'll sit and listen to 'em by myself
Today's music ain't got the same soul
I like that old time rock and roll
I'll sit and listen to 'em by myself
Today's music ain't got the same soul
I like that old time rock and roll