I guess, first press.
Kopia promocyjna na pòłprzezroczystym winylu.
Just take those old records off the shelf
I'll sit and listen to 'em by myself
Today's music ain't got the same soul
I like that old time rock and roll
Just take those old records off the shelf
I'll sit and listen to 'em by myself
Today's music ain't got the same soul
I like that old time rock and roll
...W tym miejscu był nasz świat
Punkt zero w drodze do gwiazd
Zbiorowy grób pamiątką jest
Po dużych dzieciach lubiących śmierć...,
a to też i wiele innych:
...Szybciej coraz szybciej
Drogą własnej klęski
Biegnie naga małpa
I swój świat wyniszcza...
... Umarłe drzewa proszą o litość
Umarłe drzewa przed śmiercią krzyczą...
Just take those old records off the shelf
I'll sit and listen to 'em by myself
Today's music ain't got the same soul
I like that old time rock and roll
Just take those old records off the shelf
I'll sit and listen to 'em by myself
Today's music ain't got the same soul
I like that old time rock and roll